Friday, November 28, 2008

Again...

Again... You disturb my life again. I still remember that somebody told me once before, knowing someone you may take a little time, but forgetting someone, you will need whole of your life to forget them.

It's quite true also. After being so many years, sometime you still come into my mind. I don't want to know how are you recently, I don't even want to think of you even for a second. I just want live in my way. It takes me quite a long time to recover myself. Whenever I think of you, I felt miserable and yet heartbreak.

I don't know after so many years, what feeling that I had towards you. Maybe pity on you, maybe thanks for your hurt and making me become stronger. But definitely, I still hate you from my bottom of heart.

No matter what you did today to show your sincere apologizes. My answer still the same, I will never change. I still hate you for bringing me to the hell. Please stop harassing me if you really want me to lead a better life.

~~I just want to print all my happy moments here, hopefully this is the first and also the last~~

No comments: