Monday, January 5, 2009

A funny conversation..............

Last night when I was studying for Time Series Analysis and Forecasting, the moment that I was nearly crazy. My MSN received a message from Mr Gan. He asking me a very funny question and the conversation between he and me have turn me into a mad girl. A girl who laughing loudly in front of her laptop screen....

Here is the conversation:
Gan: Wei, what usually we say during an interview ar?

Me : Say where you graduate lor, what course you study, what is your strength and weakness, and your personality as well lor...

Gan: I want in Japanese one lar...

Me: You think I will know it meh? I din't learn before also... (Suddenly, something comes to my mind..*evil laugh*)

Gan: then you give me in English lar, I translate myself, my japanese also very limited le....

Me: you just tell ishiteru lar, sure get very high marks one...

Gan: ............

Me: if not then say watashiwa kisiao desu....

Gan: no la, you should say watashiwa pretty desu...

Me: haha... nono is watshiwa dayanmeimei desu...

Gan: hondo dayanmeimei desu ka?

Me: komendasai, wa mao pang sai....

Gan: .............................................................

Chat until here, I already cant control myself already... Haha.. I laugh until the person sit next to me looking at me weirdly, thought that I stress myself too much until crazy already.. haha

Isit sound like what we learn pantun last time? the teacher always told us that must end with the same sound.. I cant remember what exactly is the name of it already but I confirm Pantun got this thing....haha...

No comments: