Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Holiday!!!

I think this is my last time to be so excited waiting for the holiday to come... After this semester, I will not have any long holiday like this anymore...:(

Yup, I going to finish my degree after next trimester and no longer enjoy my student life... So fast, it already come to the end... 17 years, I had spent 17 years on study on various different knowledge and experiences. So fast, it come to the end soon.. one more trimester, it will be officially end...
*sad*

But anyway, I wish all of my friends Happy Holiday and also Happy Chinese New Year.....
Oh ya, one more thing which is very very important one: Wish me get am excellent result.. even though i think my paper is a mess but I hope for miracle.....

remember to gv me ang pao ya... haha

No comments: