Monday, April 27, 2009

Green Club Appreciation Dinner + Farewell Party

23rd of April at BR 1021, a gang of green club member was gathered together here for appreciation dinner...

This is an appreciation dinner for all working committees of Green Week 2009. I would say it is a farewell party rather than an appreciation dinner... As they really show their heart to give us a surprise....

They prepare some spaghetti, pizza, and KFC for the dinner and all the working committees are invited for that dinner. After finish our dinner, they bringing a cake for us and even play an video for us. I like the cake very much, our names are on the cake and our Green Club logo as well with the word Farewell......

Looking at the word Farewell, I know my time in Green Club was not long already as I am graduate soon. Although I joined Green Club not long ago but I missed the time when we work together, I miss the time when we have fun together, I missed the time when we yumcha together, I enjoy the moment that we spent together......... I am sure I will missed it when I am old enough together with my children, my grandchild... I will tell them that I had a wonderful moment with Green Club......

To all Greenies and future working committees,

Work hard and makes Green Club better, help us accomplish the goal that we have not done yet. You guys know our president like the trees very much right? Don't forget to plant one for him...haha.... Thanks for the dinner, I appreciate what yo guys done... Forgives me if my words hurts you, I am not meant to do it... Sometimes I just could not control myself......
Once again, Good Luck and All the best for you guys... Together we Green For Life.....

Thank you...
Terima Kasih...
Arigatou...
谢谢....

Love Green Club~~

No comments: