Saturday, April 25, 2009

Prom Night 2009






24th of April 2009.... An unforgettable night for us... It's Prom Night 2009 for us... This is meaningful to us because we are going to graduate soon. Now is Saturday of Week 11, 3 more weeks later we will facing our last Final Exam.. hopefully..hehe... This mean we will get lesser chance to meet each other after that or some even will not able to meet again. Hence, last night is very precious to all of us especially those who are graduating this year...

The food is not delicious at all but the night is full with joy.. Met with a lot of friends and took photo with them and all of this will turn into memories for the rest of life..... Memories will last forever and ever just like our friendship....

After that, thanks to Prom Night Organizer we got free entrance to Ministry of Sound(MOS) clubbing.... I don't like clubbing actually but last night I did enjoy it because I spend most of my time with my friends... It looks like gathering rather than clubbing..haha...

Thanks god.. Thanks for giving me a chance to meet someone again... I thought we wont have chance to meet again.... But, fate do let us meet again for the one more time and maybe is the last time.... But I still appreciate it.... The night was meaningful with me...

No comments: