Sunday, June 7, 2009

Internship days started...

It's been one week after I starts my internship days.. Everyday is a new challenge to me except for Friday as I took MC and leave earlier...hehe...

So fast, I worked for one week already. It is not an easy job when enter into working world. I was like a newborn baby and learn the thing all over again.. I don't like the feeling.. I am feeling that I am useless because the thing are no longer familiar to me.. Everything are looks so unfamiliar to me. In past, study and learning is large part of my life and I have the way to deal with them. At least, I have my ways to master it. But now, it's totally different story!

I know I should overcome all this thing and I should believe myself can do it. I know I am a perfectionist, I do not allowed any imperfect in my life. Even everyone are saying I am doing well enough, but I just don't feel that.

Maybe I really need to change my perception and not too "perfectionist"

I miss the time when I sleep until 10 something only wake up...
I miss the time when I wearing jeans and shirt go to campus...
I miss the time when I have the option to go or not to go without any guilty....
I really miss it.. miss my friends too....

No comments: