Thursday, June 25, 2009

Internship days started part 2....

I don't know my blog on internship will have how many parts just because I am too busy and too tired to blog recently. Working from Monday to Friday, starts at 8.30am and until 5.30pm... but I never come back at 5.30pm sharp... most of the time I will stay until 6.30pm then go back to hostel room and bath. Wait for my friend to come and fetch me for dinner, after that come back to continue my work which I can't finish at my workplace. End my days with sleep at around 12 midnight. This is my life... I wonder does it called life??

I had gone through 4 weeks of my internship. I really enjoy working with my current colleagues.. It really a good experience and good learning environment... It just that I need to sacrifice my time.. I cant do whatever that I like to do just like in the past because I dont have time to do so.. I cant watch drama non-stop just because I was too tired to do so.. I rather go to sleep than watch drama.

Okay, I really tired now and I going to sleep now although now is only 10pm..

No comments: