Sunday, July 5, 2009

Internship days~part 3

This is the first weekend that I spend in my hostel after 5 weeks stay in hostel.. Haha.. can't imagine right? for the past few weekends, I used to be hanging out with my friends but not for this week. Because, all my friend very 'coincidentally' went back to hometown together.. Leaving me alone here.. *soob*

Never mind, is not bad also. I grab a chance to walk around in Cyberpark with my colleague which I long time have not been there anymore. Cyberpark, I remember that time during my Gamma year, I used to hang out with Keanlun during late afternoon to jogging. Yesterday, remind me everything that happened in Cyberpark including the moment jogging with keanlun, Tiffany, Angie, Weiqi and her brother. Haiz, so fast... It has happened one year ago and most of us are no longer stay in Cyberia anymore.

And also, last night around 11pm I got a phone call from Weiyoung inviting me to go yumcha with them. Haha, at least there are someone still remember me..hehe...

Uiks.. tomorrow is Monday again.. Monday of my week 6 during internship with MMU, left 8 weeks to go....yeah...Happy Monday Blue to all my friends.... Cheers up ya...

No comments: