Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

Today, 16th July 2009. 2 of my best friends are having birthday at same date...hehe..

Teck keong and Lily... Happy Birthday!!!

Teck Keong, we know each other since Form 1 until now.. Year 1999 until now... Oh my god, 10 years friendship already. Times seems flies...haha... He changed alot.. from a short guy bcum a tall guy.. he always call himself wubai "伍佰" because that time he only have about 150cm.. haha.. But now, he has 180cm already. Now, he no longer claims himself as "伍佰" already. He claims himself as keong180..haha.. Don't believe?! Go and have alook on his email address.. you will find it... haha...

Lily, my roommate for 2 years time and one year time as my housemate. Haha.. from her short hair at the first time I met her until long and curly hair until now back into short hair. So fast, we had spent 3 years time under one roof already. I missed her homemade corn soup... very nice.... hope can try again when have chance..

Okay, today abit tired... Shall stop here... hehe...

No comments: