Thursday, July 9, 2009

Worst day in my life...

2 days ago, as usual I go out with my colleague to grab something to eat for my lunch and something unexpected happened to me and I guess this will be the worst day I had in this year and it gonna give me a painful memory for my industrial training.

On my way back to my office, exactly to say is when I get into lift. Suddenly, my handphone drop!! okays, it does not have any feeling to me because my handphone always drop!. BUT, this time is totally different!!!!! If you notice that there is some space between the lift and the floor right? My handphone drop into that hole!! Oh no!!! I cant do anything but just look at my handphone dissapear in front of me!!!

My hand was trembling at that moment, I was just not in the mood to finish my lunch anymore!! All I am thinking about is my handphone only. There is no way for me to get back my handphone at that time since I cant squeeze myself to that small space!!!!

No choice have to wait FMD guys to call the lift technician to get for me!! Luckily, I still manage to get back my handphone after being torture for half an hour!(waiting them to come)

Now I wondering should I change my handphone from this


to this!!!
So it wont drop to anywhere else!! Who else dare to bully me, just try IT!! haha...

4 comments:

Tiffanny Thong said...

babe.. u r just so funny.. =DD

Puis@n said...

haha... really is an unforgettable memories during my internship lor....

SuiZaBo said...

dai go dai!!! hahaha

Puis@n said...

wahaha, can i have this as my bday present???