Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thank God...

Recently, I have gone through different kind of feeling....

Thank God for giving me such a great gang of friends...

Thank God for giving me so much of love...

Thank God for giving me the strength and courage to grab every chance...

Thank God for giving chance for us to meet each other...

I believe in fate.. Few years ago, we met each other and few years later after that we knew each other better... What will happen in the few year later in future? Neither of us gonna knows what will happen....

Thank God, I know you...

3 comments:

SuiZaBo said...

i don't know that you are a christian. Are you?keke...XD

Whatever your religious is...yes, we should learn how to be grateful.

Puis@n said...

nono.. i am not a christian lar.. God can be our God one ma...

SuiZaBo said...

ohhh...just simply say guan yin ma will do...hahah...true la...cause the way u say really similar with those christian propagator in uM...