Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to Myself...

Thanks alot for all my friends. Your greeting is my best present in this year.. Greetings even came from UK and Dubai... Dear friends, a big hug to you guys... Celebrating my birthday since Friday till now, really have much of fun... If I manage to get those photoes, I will upload here as soon as possible....

Thanks again for remember my birthday and celebrating with me this year. You guys know who I am referring to..hehe...Special present from my friend~ Keanlun.. thanks alot.. hehe every year he also will give me a birthday photo like this... Thanks alot!!!

4 comments:

SuiZaBo said...

wow...this pix exposed your beauty

Puis@n said...

ohh.. dear.. thank you so much... ok lar, i will make few copies for you guys to keep it..haha..

SuiZaBo said...

You are too welcome. Please don't. Unless we need it during month 7th...ah choy..nola...really look sweet!

Puis@n said...

cheh.. suay lor u.. i will give u 10 pieces with A4 size one.. dun worry..