Friday, July 31, 2009

Cuti-Cuti JB...




Haha, finally back to JB, my sweet hometown. I insist to come back this week because one member of our superwomen gang, Syjia, gonna leave Malaysia soon. She going to further her study in Taiwan and will not come back in the next 2 year.

Our friendship will not stop at here.. don't worry even you can't join our next gathering. We will wait you come back and join us back... Ten years already, this year our friendship is celebrating the 10th anniversary... So fast, 10 years just passed like that without waiting us... What will happen to our friendship after another 10 years later?

Luckily this time we still manage to hold a small gathering even though wanniang li, she is sick badly in KL now.... Without you, is always missing something, you know how important you are or not?! Haiz, that day ask you to come back together with me this week, you don't want... See lar, now sick already... Never mind, even you cant come for the meeting. I will still share with you what is happening here.. haha..

Tomorrow I am going to Singapore with my parent, hope I wont get quarantine after coming back from Singapore. :p

2 comments:

SuiZaBo said...

Safe lar...singapore people kiasi than us and u shud know from "I'm not stupid", they are very ting hua de......those sick ppl quarrantine themslf d.
But pls tahan u cough and sneeze when u r in mrt or any public area...
they will siam u as far as possible like u really have gaolat gaolat flue...
lolx...
hope u enjoy the cuti in jb...
I am sorry bout my absent..stil love u guys as much as before!

Puis@n said...

me too... love u guys too...