Saturday, July 25, 2009

Week 7- withou midterm

So fast, I had gone through my internship for almost 8 weeks already.... Now, I think is Week 6 weekend already.

For the first time,

I came across a Week 6 without any assignment..
I came across a Week 6 without any midterm..
I came across a Week 6 without any quiz..

Yeah, the every first time and last time for me.. I have a mix kind of feelings right inside my heart. I am happy yet I am sad....Happy because no more stress and tension from my studies, Sad because I am no longer belongs to a students...

8th August, a glory day to most of my friends but a working day for me. Guess, whats is that? That's MMU's Convocation... Finally, comes to the end.. We all gonna starts another milestone here..

May God Bless you all and all the best to you guys.. Miss you guys always...

No comments: