Monday, July 27, 2009

Egg=Life Campaign

Since I was a kid, I have a special feeling to turtle. I don't know why I like turtle so much. Whenever I look at turtle, they gives me a feel of freedom, relax and peace. Maybe they live in ocean without hustle and bustle, and they look innocent and cute. Haha...

But now, they are threatened by extinction due to various factors and they really need our helping hands to save their life and also their future generations. WWF have starts a campaign to help save turtles with a signature. All you need to do is just simple only. With one signature only, you can be a conservation hero.

By sign up to support Egg=Life campaign, you will pledge yourself to:
  • support laws that will ban the sale and consumption of all turtle eggs throughout Malaysia
  • support the call for comprehensive and holistic Federal legislation to conserve marine turtles
  • never consume turtle eggs, or trade in turtles or their parts

So, do not hesitate anymore...please pledge yourself at http://www.saveturtles.my/ to save our turtles.... Turtles needs your helping hands :-)

No comments: