Sunday, August 2, 2009

An wonderful nights with you guys...

Tonight managed to gather with some of my friends. As usual, our gathering full with joy and laugh...

Sometimes, I really wonder why we can maintain our friendship so well.. A lots of my friends have been asking me this question.. Like today, I think we have almost 2 months did not meet with each other. But, the feeling is just like did not meet with each other for 2 days only.. There are lots of topic for us to share...

One thing I like our gathering is we don't really need to care each other feeling.. No matter how we 'kena cuci', we are just 'steady'... We will not get angry or get hurt because of that... I guess not many people can do it..

I think almost all of our friends will continue to further study and few of them will starts working.. Susuling and keong has started their master in UTM. and Keong say he very stress about it.. haha.. Keong you always stress for your study one hor?? No need stress one de lar.. you always doing well in your studies one ma.. You should feel stress when you cant get your girlfriend lor...haha.. Susuling, I guess you wont break record again de hor??

Jia, you are going to Taiwan to further your master soon.. I guess this probably will be our last gathering before you go to Taiwan... Must always miss us and keep in touch ya... Too bad, next gathering will have less one person already...

Paien, you.. PhD.. You are the first to get Dr. title among us.. Once you get your Dr. haha.. believe me.. you no need think of boyfriend already..wuahaha.. Dr. Goh... Dr. Goh... never mind lar, I guess next time gathering you arrange lar.. Oops.. not gathering is lian2yi2..haha..

Weiket, you are not bad one lor actually... Your look not bad, very highly educated, don't worry lar.. hehe... Kenyong, you also not bad one.. Just a little bit quiet lor.. Sok hui, really long time did not meet you already.. Next time, must join our gathering ohh...

KAREN KEE, why today give me aeroplane... Give me some explainations!!!! Wanniang Li, too bad you cant join us... Else, we will have more funs and laughter....

Lastly, sorry to my friends.. I cant attend you guys mia convocation.. Congratulations and best of luck.... Love you guys.. Muacks.....

p/s: wanniang, this time no photo bacause no one bring camera..haha...

2 comments:

SuiZaBo said...

My name capital-lettered lor..sorry la..say dao explaination i jiu TL...
walao...the bridge having terrible traffic jam...really kia si lang mia jam...
My dasao make her best to avoid kranji custom so we thought we can go back faster via second link ma..
This time lagi la TL, man made traffic jam! I am wondering what the custom ppl doing in the smal room take so long time.less than 1 minute distance we spent bout 30 minutes. arh..
I hope this is a good explaination.

wow, I love to read your blog my dear..shunbian update me with DJ's kaki news...absolutely agree with what u saying bout everyone of them..lolx...
beh tahan u...
oh ya...thanks the bear!

Puis@n said...

how come i bcum BEAR???
-->'oh ya...thanks the bear!'

so sad, u say me is bear nt dear.. yuan lai i am a bear.... waaahh.. ok ur explaination accepted.. I come bek fr Sg at ard 3sth seems ok le.. no jam le....