Sunday, August 2, 2009

农历生日快乐


妈妈说:欸,佩珊, 明天是你的华人生日哦。。
我说:哦, den, 我今天都回kl了,你要帮我庆祝啊?还是你要我明天自己煮红鸡蛋来吃。。哈哈。。
妈妈:。。。。。

That conversation between my mum and I.. Hehe, my mum still remember my lunar birthday is tomorrow while I did not realize it at all.. I know my mum do cares us a lot.. I also know that my mum wish me to go back JB to work... I know my mum wish all of us can stay together like what we used to lived under one roof...

BUT....

Life is just like that, It does not goes smooth as what you plan. It does not happen as what you expect it to be... There are always uncertainty... The moment you say goodbye to me.. My eyes are red, your face turn into blur as my tear in my eyes.. I know I can't fulfill your wish by coming back to JB once I complete my degree.... I need to stay here for my further studies.. I need to stay here for my future career advancement...

I know you put in a lot efforts on us and hoping us to get a bright future. After you had put in so much of effort, we can't even fulfill your simple wish.. I am sorry, mum... really sorry about that.. I promise give me few years time, I will back to JB, back to your side...
Thank you so much for your efforts and attention to me..... Love....

2 comments:

SuiZaBo said...

dear, i bet your mum wil understand u

Puis@n said...

hopefully lar.. but feel very bad le cant accompany her...