Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Midterm Break to MMUians but not me...

Every morning on my way to work, I will saw some students are rushing for their class but not for this week as MMU starts her midterm break already. This is the saddest part of internship, we do not have midterm break like what we used to have... But, we had our Week 7 without midterm, test, quiz, and assignment!!! Yeah...*victory* One thing I not happy with is that all food stall is closed... I am craving for food!!!!

So fast, I only left about 4 weeks for my internship program... 14 weeks of internship and I already gone through 10 weeks. A lot of chances and challenges has given to me. And so far, I still managed to cope it. I get along well with my colleagues.. Everyday is a happy day.. My colleagues ask me why I having a smile everyday in office.. I cant answer him because I just feeling happy... haha...

Today finally know who is my site visit supervisor.. Thank God, I got Dr Lai as my site visit supervisor... Hope I wont mess up with my presentation later..

To Li Wanniang, hope your face recover soon lar.. dun become pig head can already.. later i cant recognize you..wuahaha...

No comments: