Friday, November 13, 2009

Flashback...

I used to look back my past... whatever things in the past will be part of my memories... I love to read all my blog post in the past; I love to read all comments in my facebook no matter how long does the comment took place; I love to look at my past photos in my album... It reminds me of my every single moment in life...

Throughout all these year, I had met different people.. Some of them still keep in touch, some of them had become part of my memories, some are became history and some are no longer here...

Today, again, I looked back all the photos in my facebook... And the comments as well, it makes me feel blessed.. Some post are funny and some post gave us an 'unforgetable' memories.... I feel that friends had never leave me alone here...

Treasure and enjoy every moment you have now... This is what I learned from life~~

No comments: