Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hohoho~~ Merry Christmas

So fast, one year is going to end soon... Christmas is around the corner again, everywhere is full with Christmas and year end sales...This year I am so fortune and able to celebrate Christmas with my friends although this year we can't have a celebration in my own house as my grandpa passed away and haven reach 100 days... But never mind I still able to celebrate with my lovely yeyeshengge friends.. haha...

Again, this year I still want to say Christmas is my favorite festive season among others even Chinese New Year. Christmas is really a truly holiday to me compared to Chinese New Year because CNY I need to help out like a maid from the day eve till after festive season.. People are wearing nice and pretty while I'm wearing like an auntie to help out in the kitchen to prepare lunch and dinner for almost 30 persons...

Christmas I no need to do anything except for drink and have fun.. That's why I love Christmas the most!!!! I can have my truly holiday.. wearing as pretty as I can although I'm not pretty..haha.. Another point makes me likes Christmas that much is Christmas gives me peace.....

By the way, for those who dont like Christmas, you can go watch A Christmas Carol.. It might change your mind and makes you love Christmas forever. haha...

Hohoho~~ Merry Christmas!!

No comments: