Thursday, October 13, 2011

12/10/2011

well... this blog has been neglected for quite long time until i nearly forgot its existence....

Today so boring sit at home do nothing after came back from hospital.. since have some free time so just update some recent happening....

After being so long time never been here, I had started my new chapter of life... :) I finally found him!!

Amazing right?! hehe...

I guess we must thanks to trip to langkawi, i guess without this trip maybe we still remains single and available.. hahaha... soon after the trip, he confess to me and then from that day onwards, he is part of my puzzle of life.. :)

After that, we went to desaru beach for the first time with my family members... This is very memorable as he consider as part of our family members!! Soon after later, my first time visit her parent. It was so nervous and I could not sleep well for the previous night and I did angry with him just because I'm so nervous until I could not control myself.. haha...

Not long ago, we went for our very first trip.. even is just a 2 days visit to Melacca but it is enough for us to remember for the rest of the life... And also we have bought airticket fly to Bali in next year!! exciting right??! YES!! definitely yes!! im counting down for the dates!!

Due to some reasons, we cant stay in Villa, I feel a bit disappointed but he say we will visit back the place three years later and we will stay there to fulfill my dream!! Although I dun feel like wanna visit there again with him, but I still happy for this!! I prefer to visit taiwan with him since he never visit Taiwan before...

缘分是很奇妙的, 我和他认识了六年,却到最近才开始。。。 也许真的是缘分需要对的时间遇上对的人吧。。。

也许认识了六年,刚开始一起的时候,就有种很熟悉的感觉,感觉很像亲人。。。 一点也不像刚拍拖的感觉,不知道是我经历了太多,所以没了那种感觉,还是我们真的很熟悉彼此。。。

不管怎样,谢谢上帝让我遇见了他。。 如果可以,希望这辈子再也不放手了。。。

Counting down the days 14 months to go~~~~~~~~ <3

No comments: