Saturday, December 27, 2008

4 days to go...

It's 27th today, 4 more days to say byebye to year 2008 and welcome year 2009.

Year 2008~~ a blessing year for me.
~~3 of my cousins has move toward their next phase of life started to lead a new life with someone very important in their life. Congratulations!!

~~Thanks to my President, brings me to met all Greenies on the day of 28th July. Glad to know you guys. 16 of you guys always in my mind...

~~Thanks to my dear friends, we all still bond together, nothing can break our friendship. Whenever I encounter problems, the first person I think of not anyone else, but you guys... you guys makes me stronger and gives me the courage to face challenge..

~~Thanks to God, all my family members are staying healthy and happy.

This year, someone comes to my life and someone goes... For those come, welcomed, For those who goes, wishing you all the best...

A long way to go.......

Hopefully the year of 2009 is another blessing year for me...

Wish list for year 2009::
1. All family members stay health and happy
2. World peace
3. Get a nice job
4. Friendship Forever
5. Met 'Him' as soon as possible

Stay away for him, delete him from my brain...

1 comment:

vinny said...

Happy 2009 in advance!! =)