Thursday, December 18, 2008

Boleh lah....

This noon, I went to New Admin Building to get our result slip. 5 Ids only to find 5 pieces of result slips and yet still makes me waiting so long... Haiz... move to new building already, still not efficient and effective enough... *sigh*

Oh ya, here to promote a bit. If you want to find an easy job which have a plenty of rest time, tea time, lunch break and no stress at all, you may try your luck in Exam Unit... Haha, you know what?? The lunch hour is from 12pm until 2.30pm!! And usually they will not starts at 2.30pm, they will ''unofficially'' break for another half hour... I bet there is no other company provide this type of "benefits" anymore!!! I wonder here is the only place in the entire world.. What we can say??? Boleh-lah!!! Every thing also become possible in bolehland.. haha...speechless already...

Here I would like to express my thank you to my teacher who had taught me Bahasa Malaysia for so many years. And in return, I give back all my knowledge to them already... Cikgu, ada receive I punya knowledge tak???? haha.. you see, you see, broken malay again... Haiz...Like what my friends always say:: pei san, you must be cheat in the exam one, if not how you manage to get A in ur SPM and STPM??? Even a simple malay you also cannot speak, how you get As one??

When writting the letter to VIP that time, I cant even remember date in Malay how to say already... haha... wailuen, I already 5 years din't speak Malay, this one cannot blame me one, not my fault, is my cikgu fault, they din't teach me properly...... that's why, I don't know date is tarikh...wuahahahaha...

No comments: