Saturday, December 20, 2008

A trip to Trinity Homes

Few weeks ago, just before the Green Trip, Amy invites us to go for a visit to orphanage home somewhere in PJ. The first trip, I did not make it as I was in hometown. At last, I manage to join their second visit together with gan and some of the Christian Fellowship members.

Around 9 in the morning, we depart from Cyberjaya and reached there before 10am. The home is a double-storey house with a big compound in front. Once we get into the house, the children is so cute, all is sitting on the floor and wait for us. Soon, we starts to spends our time with the childrens with a Malay song. Haha... I don't know how to sing the song, I only clap my hands like an idiot... While gan seems like very enjoy that... Haha... followed by a Christmas song and luckily this one I know...

The kids seems to be more excited to play games. We spends our time by playing Blow Wind Blow and one more games which I don't know how to play also.. Haha... After a while, the kids are separate into 2 teams. One teams are playing with the football and another team is playing with "carom"... Is it spell like this?? I also don't know...Haha... Because I never play with this before also.. haha...

Around 12pm, we pack our belongings and leave the place after taking some photoes. The kids seems like very enjoy the moment that we spends together. True also, they don't have parent surely they will happy when there are someone to play with them. Hopefully, we can go visit them again.... And also, there will be more and more people shows their caring to them. We are blessed because we have our parent and siblings together. Shows your caring towards those who are not as fortunate as us.....

No comments: