Tuesday, June 1, 2010

One Year Ago

Time seems flies... Today is 1st of June 2010 already..

365 days ago, is my first day work in RMC as an interns...

365 days after that, another interns joins RMC....

I feel quite miserable today because after one year I'm still in RMC....

I don't know I should happy or sad...

Of course, no longer an interns here lah.... haha...

I feel really different now compare to one year ago...

The interns told me that he feel very excited for his first day training in RMC...

I don't feel any excitement at all...

maybe I have been here for one year time...

2 comments:

CWL said...

i understand...nth can be more exciting than having mr indra as a classmate hahaha

Christine said...

CWL, u wan die ar?! that is the most terrible thing i met in this year lor.. my 2010 first half year gone liao.... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH