Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Green Week 2009 updates~1

Green Week 2009 is the last event that I joined while I am still the secretary of Green Club. Green Club, a new club in Multimedia University and it started in July 2008. We manage to organize a bid scale event like this with the manpower less than 20 peoples... Woohoo.. Great job!!

I think we start preparation since last semester. We started the earlier planing and also invitation to all the potential exhibitors. I think we had sent out invitations to more than 20 organizations and schools as well to invite them to come join us in Green Week 2009.

Some of my friends are asking me why I am joining this Green Club and make yourself so tired? Actually I also don't know. because my president force me to do so ma... haha... Kidding only.. For me, I think this is part of our responsibility to do so, Think of our future generation, think of your health, this is a must for each of us to do something for our Mother Earth, to our Environment...


More Updates are coming soon.. Today is too tired and lazy to updates....
Green Week 2009 Banner

No comments: