Friday, May 22, 2009

521 Gathering Time...

yeah.. yesterday is 21st of May.. We able to meet each other for another gathering in this year.. we hardly get such a big gathering like this.. In fact, i think we only able to make it twice a year only.. Mainly because of we study in different university and hardly to see each other.. Once in Chinese New Year and another one is during the mid year holiday.. This time is a bit different for some of our friends.. This is their first gathering after their graduation... but not for me.. I am the one who haven starts my final exams yet!!!!

Yesterday, wanniang, karen, paien, susuling, jia, keong, kenyong, me and another 2 friends from UTM went to Red box and sing k. Unfortunatly, some friends like gaikmooi and weiket cant make it due to some reasons.. so sad...One thing that I need to admit is that, all of my friends are crazy when they sing K.. No offence, friends..haha, I am just telling the truth...

After that, we had our dinner and watch Night at the Museum 2. That's end our gathering.. I think we had spent about half day with each other but it seems like too short for us already. Next time we should make a longer one.. hehe...



Wish karen recover from sick soon..
Wish susuling dreams come true...
Wish they will be ok soon...
Wish you guys get work soon...
Wish friendship last forever and ever....

No comments: