Monday, May 25, 2009

One last time...

Tomorrow 9 am starts my first final exam paper in this semester. For the last time I sit for my first paper, Financial Modelling.... All is about finance theory and derivation, makes me dizzy after study so much of it. And lastly I give up already.... Hope tomorrow morning I can cope with the question...

After that, I will still need to struggle for my last paper in this semester and it OFFICIALLY finish my degree in MMU.. After taking final exams for 3 years in MMU, now finally comes to the end.. I am feeling a little bit sad as no more final exams for me!!!.. I think I will miss the time that I fighting with my notes and burning midnight oils....

Anyway, I still need to go back to study for all the derivation.. Good luck for my friends who taking their first paper on tomorrow and Happy Holiday to those who finish their exams... Hehe...

No comments: