Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Week 14~Time seems flies

Phew, finally my research project are done.. Able to print it and send it to do hard cover by today. Relax.. this is what I am feeling now.. Unlike past semester, during this period I still rushing for my assignments deadlines, midterm( FE midterm at this period is normal) and preparing final exams.

This semester a little bit different.. I submit my research project before deadlines and my final exams are still one week more to go. I feel so release after I had completed everything before date.. haha

Change a new appearance for my blog, hehe... It makes me happier...

Sunflower~ For a flower which reflects so many of the sun's positive characteristics, it is little surprise that people enjoy basking in the sunflower’s warming glow. With the sense of brightness and warmth that sunflowers naturally impart, they have become an ideal choice for sending sentiments of cheerfulness and sunny thoughts.

P/s: Good luck for my friends who still fighting for research project and good luck for your upcoming final exams.

No comments: