Sunday, May 10, 2009

Final Year Punishment...

After 13 weeks together with my final year punishment, I felt so happy that I left few parts to rush only... Deadline is next Friday, that means I still have one week to go to finalized all the thing. Hopefully, my supervisor can give me a good result for my FYP....

I hate to finalized thing because all the chart and graph are seems like very naughty, they never goes to the place that you want them to be... It drove me into crazy when I'm trying to arrange them in a proper way.. ARGHHHHH.. feel like wanna kill people!!!! really punishment for me!!

Cheer up my friends who are being tortured by the punishment, One more week we will be set to free....yea....

Ok, time's up.. I need to get back to my punishment already. If not tomorrow I'm not able to finish it on time and I will need to cancel my shopping plan!!!

No comments: