Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to Syjia...

911 is my friend, yang wei ket's birthday...

913 is my friend tay sy jia's birthday...

915 is my friend goh pai en's birthday...

Don't be surprise.. this month still got many friends birthday somemore.. Just that I did not mention here.. hehe.. I did not mentioned that does not mean that I forget wor.. hehe...

By the way, I manage to come back on staurday and coincident I manage to join Weiket and Syjia birthday celebration.. We had our dinner at somewhere is Perling.. Erm, this village is really very 'ulu'!! I had a feeling that teck keong want to sell me off to orang asli!!!!! W e go out at 8pm and reach there at 9.30pm... Eh.. no.. I should tell you guys what we had ate!! We ate 10 plates of rice while we only have 5 peoples!!!

Don't misunderstanding.. Not me, not susuling, not sokhui eat dat much also.. we only able to finish 1 plate.. Guess who is the hunger ghost?? Bingo!! is chu teckeong and weiket!!! wakakaka...

After that we go to sing K and we come out with this video.. Although the video is not that clear ( is not clear at all >.<) but still can hear our voice very clearly..Hope syjia you will like it.. By the way, I will try to get weiket that video also and upload here as well... hehe..

献给远在台湾的思嘉。。。。小小礼物,不承敬意。。 愿你喜欢。。。

No comments: