Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Internship days~part 4

Yeah, soon I'm going to finish my internship days with RMC MMU....

Everything is just like happened yesterday and in fact I had gone through 14 weeks in RMC... Phew.. its amazing...

Basically, during this 14 weeks I learned a lot and I quite enjoy with the work also. I get along well with my colleagues and able to handle the task given to me. I can work independently without much supervision. Haha.. I enjoy this most because I can online as I want, I can chat through YM and MSN anytime during the work...

3 more days, I will be officially finish my internship and officially become jobless~~~ Yeah... after 6 months I can proudly announce that I have contributed to Malaysia unemployment rate!!! yeah...

Haha.. Anyway, after this there will be a totally brand new journey awaiting for me ahead. Wish me best of luck, good luck, all the best and whatever as long as can bless me can get a good job and bright future...

p/s: Good Luck to Karen Kee.. I know you need this very very much.. All the best ya...
: Syjia, wish you all the best in Taiwan.. great to hear that you are fine in Taiwan now...

No comments: