Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Internship days ~ Final Episode

Finally my internship comes to the end... Last day of working in RMC, I end up with nothing much work to do.. erm, can say I did not do anything also. My boss got MC today and other colleagues went for training.

Here, officially end of my degree studies journey and yet a new chapter are begin soon. I am kind of mixed feeling here.. I was excited to enter into working world, can't wait to challenge up myself and see how strong am I after so many years of preparation. At the same time, I feel a bit worried... I scared that I might not perform as what I expect for myself and also my superior's expectation.

No matter how, I will try my best to overcome it and hopefully by end of the year I can secure a job and also starts my Master degree. God Bless...

大学的乐章已来到尾声,
此刻崭新的人生正在不远的前方等着我。。
面对全新的挑战,前方的未知数,
我既是期待又是紧张。。。

人生的另一个里程碑即将掀开序幕,
迎来的是一片光明抑是永无止境的夜幕,
是我此刻无法预料的。。
但我坚信我有能力克服的。。

众人对我的期许,我辜负不得,
父母对我的厚望,我无视不得,
朋友对我的信任,我忽略不得。

我没有失败的理由,也没有退缩的借口。
我只有冲上高峰实现梦想的傻劲。。

No comments: