Saturday, March 27, 2010

Things that Unexpected Happen



Still remember him?? I think he is not a stranger to most of the committee members of Green Week 2009. It's been a year since Green Week 2009 till now... hehehe...

You must be very confuse why I suddenly mentioned him now right?? hahaha... Guess what?? Today I saw him o~~ Okay, saw him is not a big deal... BUT~~but ~~ but~~ he now is my coursemate.. hahaha....

Do not get shock!! He is really becoming my coursemate starting from today. Haha... He is taking Master in MMU also. His research area is something to do with Waste Management. haha...

The moment he enter the class, I found he looks very familiar and I search through my memory try to figure out who the hell is this fellow. At last, a name of 'Indra' came into my mind, I was stunned there and convince myself. I must be something wrong, how could he taking master at his age now..

Not long after that, he volunteer to present his thesis statement and introduce himself as 'Indra' that moment, I was like 'OMG'!! Unbelievable!! I still cant believe it and I run a quick search in Majlis Perbandaran Sepang to check whether he is the same person or not. OMG, no doubt he is the 'indra' in MPS... What a small world ya.. haha... The first person I think of is Gan and I send a sms to him immediately to tell him this big news.....

Wailuen, don't get shock if you read this... hahaha.. Not sure whether you will read this or not... haha... Your dearest 'Indra' is back~~~~~~~hahaha

2 comments:

susuLinG said...

haha... by the way, i really dono him wor...

Puis@n said...

hahaha.. read bek my blog in March 2009 Green Week that series that you will noe who the hell he is liao.. hehehe...