Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Eve Gathering





I think this is my first time to spent Christmas Eve with my yeyeshengge friends because this year is very special... Reason?? Of course is I had graduated!! yeah yeah.. In the previous year, thanks alot to the MMU stupid study period, we all are having final exam during this holiday festival... BUT, this year finally no more suffer during festive season...


This year we are gather together for Christmas Eve Celebration in Station One for gift exchange and also enjoy fireworks together in Danga Bay.... Having alot fun with them and warm too...

This year we all are blessed and able to celebrate together.. So, how about next year?? I hope everything is fine and going smooth and we will be able to gather together again in this festive season... :)


No comments: