Sunday, January 17, 2010

Old dogs

Yesterday went to watch movie at TGV Jusco Tebrau... Actually I plan to watch it last week but unfortunately time is not match so have to postponed it.. Soon, i realized not much of them really want to watch this movie, I starts to sad already.. What a pity if I really miss this movie...

But luckily, I still bless by God and still have ****** to accompany to watch this super funny movie..hehe...

This movie turns me into crazy and it is really funny.. I laugh till lose control towards myself and of course no longer be a ladies too.. haha.. But, too bad the malay guy sit beside me keep 'goyang kaki' and make me have a feel of earthquake in Malaysia..Maybe I should thank him for giving me an experience of how earthquake is coming.. I really wish to chop down his leg and tell him: " Hello, please keep your leg properly dun let it hang like that”



Anyway, I really strongly recommend those who looking for comedy movie should catch this movie in cinema.. You won't regret I'm sure... hahaha...

No comments: